SMART QUESTIONS TO KEEP HANDY
“Quality questions create a quality life. Successful people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better answers.”
— Anthony Robbins
Last time, we talked about questions to avoid. Today, let’s consider some that are truly empowering:
- Is there a message for me in this experience?
- What’s the gift in this situation?
- What can I learn from this?
- What’s the most loving thing I could do now?
- What’s the most important thing for me to focus on now?
- What would I do if I knew I could not fail?
- What would I do if there were nothing to fear?
“A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.”
— Francis Bacon
Copyright © 1999 – 2018 Higher Awareness Inc.
Edmonton, AB, Canada T5K 0K6