Jennifer Holmes writes about: “FATIGUE FLOW ADJUSTMENT (TRINITY)” in The Main Central Jin Shin Jyutsu Newsletter, issue Number 77, Summer 2012:
[Refer to pages 59 and 60, Text 1 for the Fatigue Flow Adjustment Pattern Sequence.]
- The flow opens, utilizing the Mediator, holding Safety Energy Lock 3 with Hi 19, thus opening the door to No Attitude, thereby harmonizing negative thinking immediately, helping breathing (Hi 19)…
- …calming the nervous system and enhancing intuition (Safety Energy Lock 17)…
- Holding the middle finger helps Diaphragm Function Energy on the organ function level and also harmonizes the attitude of anger. As the mind relaxes and is freed from negativity, the flow returns to the base of the sternum. The diaphragm relaxes to help the exhale.
- Jumper cabling Safety Energy Lock 22 helps us to be complete; happy and content wherever we are.
- Safety Energy Lock 15 opens the gate to joy and laughter to know a harmonious physical existence.
- Safety Energy Lock 1 is the prime mover, and
- Safety Energy Lock 24 calms any chaos in my being,
- Safety Energy Lock 7, the number of the 5th Depth, gives me a measure of my spiritual victory.
- …Up the back to Safety Energy Lock 23 helps me unfold my destiny by releasing me from FEAR.
- Safety Energy Lock 4, the window to consciousness, and/or 12, Thy will be done, thus harmonizes bust line and waist line,
- and finally Safety Energy Lock 9, the end of the cycle, beginning of the new.
- Then as a practitioner you change sides using MCVUHE again, with a hand on top of the head energizing the 5th and 6th Depths. The other hand between the 13s on the sternum helps to love thyself and connect with all the Surface Flows of Text 2 plus Mediator which crosses at the center 13 helping any mental/emotional states of imbalance as well as energizing the thymus gland to support the immune system.
- …Then back to the base of the sternum again releasing the diaphragm,
- …to the Pubic Bone and
- …the Coccyx where 3rd Depth and 6th Depth live on the spine.
- I move my hand up the spine to TV 10, Umbilicus Function Energy,
- …and TV 5, Heart Function Energy 5th Depth where: May I rise into my spiritual inheritance.
All Depths are in this flow, and I notice it follows the order of utilizing Mediator, Supervisor and Main Central functions as in the 3 Methods of Correction, taking me back to the 7th Depth Light, back to Source.
When I finished my Fatigue Flow revitalization quickie (about an hour later – I must have dozed?), I feel calmer and my sore throat was better and I was able to flow with the remainder of the day. I felt as though I had come into a much deeper understanding of the Fatigue Flow from this simple experience and also a much deeper understanding of Myself. (Of course, you needn’t hold the quickie for an hour; just any time and as much as you are able.)
I am reminded of Eckhart Tolle’s words in Oneness with All Life, page 157:
Underneath the surface appearance, everything is not only connected with everything else, but also with the Source of all life out of which it came. Even a stone, and more easily a flower or a bird, could show you the way back to God, to the Source, to yourself. When you look at it or hold it and let it be without imposing a word or mental label on it, a sense of awe, of wonder, arises within you. Its essence silently communicates itself to you and reflects your own essence back to you.
Thank you, Jennifer.
Thank you, Mary.
Thank you, David.
Gassho, Namaste, Blessings
All issues of The Main Central Jin Shin Jyutsu Newsletter are available at http://www.jsjinc.net