“The world we are experiencing today is the result of our collective consciousness, and if we want a new world, each of us must start taking responsibility for helping create it.”
— Rosemary Fillmore Rhea
Below are 7 levels of consciousness that clearly outline a path for our evolving consciousness:
- tribal and mass consciousness – one obeys the group and lives by trial and error
- individual consciousness – one develops a stronger sense of self and ego
- seeker’s consciousness – one asks questions and seeks independence
- intuitive consciousness – one develops the heart and is becoming spiritually aware
- group consciousness – one serves a higher good filling the needs of others
- soul consciousness – one experiences spiritual service.
On which level do you spend most of your time? What are you doing to shift to the next level of being? There are as many paths to understanding, awareness, peace, freedom, love and meaningful service as there are people. Enjoy your journey!
“Consciousness is not just some by-product of the human brain mass. Consciousness is all pervasive. It is in everything and is everywhere. Your individual human consciousness exists within and is a part of a universal consciousness.”
— Delfin Knowledge System
“God acts in history: that is, God provides ideas, methods, and experiences intended to bring comprehension to man, an understanding heart, a conscious life.”
— Jacob Needleman
Copyright © 1999 – 2015 Higher Awareness Inc.
Edmonton, AB, Canada T5K 0K6