Mary wrote 3 Self-Help Jin Shin Jyutsu Textbooks. It was her passion that people should know how to help themselves. With the permission of Mary’s son, David Burmeister, I will share some basic information from those books; the very same books I use when I am teaching a Self-Help class.I strongly suggest that the reader consider purchasing the three textbooks and implement the recommended flows on a daily basis. You will find all three books at http://www.jsjinc.net.
Today we’ll continue our review of Introducing JIN SHIN JYUTSU IS. (Continued) KNOW MYSELF BE IT IS BOOK III.
Now begins the FUN of being introduced to the HANDS, PALMS and FINGERS, FEET, SOLES and TOES.
Mary says, “The Source of Energy for all the cells of the body is located in the PALMS and in the SOLES.”
LITTLE FINGERS ~ BIG TOES
(1) I’m so embarrassed when I start stuttering. I panic and that doesn’t help matters.
(2) I perspire so, it’s embarrassing.
(3) I’m so thirsty all the time.
(4) I try so hard, but I can’t seem to make much headway and I get so discouraged.
(5) How can I be happy anyway?
(6) I’m getting varicose veins and they’re beginning to hurt and look so ugly.
(7) I have digestive problems and heartburn. That worries me.
(8) My hearing is getting so bad.
(9) I have ringing in my ears.
(10) My skin is so dry.
(11) I don’t seem to have any enthusiasm and joy left.
(12) I guess I’ll never succeed. I am a failure.
(13) I try walking to build up my strength, but even that doesn’t work. I feel worse after my walks.
(14) My baby, as young as it is, has insomnia.
(15) I broke my leg.
(16) I sprained my ankle.
(17) I’m so accident-prone.
(18) I have urinary problems.
(19) I have no energy.
(20) I have such a “sweet tooth”.
Mary says, “SMILE. It is as it is and KNOW AS IT IS, so IT IS. BE the NOW, knowing all one’s miseries are results of one’s ignorance of Myself.”
Hold (jumper cable) LITTLE FINGERS and BIG TOES.
LITTLE FINGERS and BIG TOES aid bringing laughter into one’s life.
LITTLE FINGERS and BIG TOES aid harmonizing of vascular, nervous, muscular, skeletal energy circulatory systems.
LITTLE FINGERS and BIG TOES aid ear problems.
LITTLE FINGERS and BIG TOES aid digestive, assimilation, elimination functions.
LITTLE FINGERS and BIG TOES aid clearing one’s mind.
LITTLE FINGERS and BIG TOES aid bloat problems including swollen ankles.
LITTLE FINGERS and BIG TOES aid being able to think clearly as well as easing headaches.
LITTLE FINGERS and BIG TOES aid respiratory functions.
Mary says, “I can’t accept that. Change can’t to won’t and see that change in the picture. To change a negative AS IT IS simply change MYSELF.”
Wisdom always recognizes “wholeness”, “oneness”, while ignorance looks at, specializes, in a part or parts.
SEE the fingers and toes in wholeness and not as separate parts ~ the none-secret secret. One can be of little service to others or myself until one Knows Myself.
Know that to BE the Breath of Life is to BE the phenomena and the dynamic forces in mind and body. One begins to feel the rhythmic beating of the heart, feel the spine straightening up and the whole being becoming weightless.
Breathing becomes easier and rhythmic ~ a SMILE begins to surface from deep within bringing with it a total sense of Cosmic Unconditional Love and Peace.
Next time we will continue our review of FUN with FINGERS and TOES Physio-Philosophy (Nature-Effortless Reality), page 41.
Thank you, Mary.
Thank you, David.
JIN SHIN JYUTSU IS. – the Getting to KNOW (Help) MYSELF is not intended to be a substitute for regular medical attention by the recognized medical authorities.