Mary wrote 3 Self-Help Jin Shin Jyutsu Textbooks. It was her passion that people should know how to help themselves.
With the permission of Mary’s son, David Burmeister, I will share some basic information from those books; the very same books I use when I am teaching a Self-Help class.
I strongly suggest that the reader consider purchasing the three textbooks and implement the recommended flows on a daily basis.You will find all three books at http://www.jsjinc.net.
Today we’ll complete our review the 7 steps from Introducing Jin Shin Jyutsu Is. Book I by Mary Burmeister, as presented in Book II.
1. Simply continue to be the SMILE, unload and RECEIVE your Breath of Life, jumper cable (hold) your ring finger and get to KNOW MYSELF IT IS
2. a. All deep sadness, hurts and depressions melt away
2. b. Body energy begins to increase
2. c. To be the SMILE, to unload and to RECEIVE our Breath of Life become easier (natural and effortless) – the KNOW MYSELF IT IS
1. Simply continue to be the SMILE, unload and RECEIVE your Breath of Life, jumper cable (hold) your little finger and get to KNOW MYSELF IT IS
2. a. ALL “TRYING TO’S” melt away and you can just BE the SELF you are – KNOW MYSELF IT IS
2. b. Heart functions become harmonized
2. c. Body energy begins to increase
2. d. Nerves become relaxed
2. e. Total PEACE engulfs your body in the get to KNOW MYSELF IT IS
1. Be the SMILE, unload and RECEIVE with awareness and understanding only “thirty-six” of the thousands of Breaths of Life we RECEIVE in a day for harmony – health, wealth and happiness – KNOW MYSELF IT IS
2. TO BE is simple. It is our “DO’s” (trying to’s) that are complex
3. As mentioned in “Jin Shin Jyutsu IS. Introducing Book I”, we are human “BEINGS” not human “DOINGS”
(As you begin the 36 breaths, remember to begin with the exhale through the nostrils. Let the exhale be conscious, slow and deep, exhaling down the front of the body to the great toe (SEL 7). Then begin the inhale through the nostrils. Let the inhale be conscious, slow and deep, inhaling up the back and over the head to begin the second exhale.)
Next time we’ll learn about “Safety” Energy Locks.
Thank you, Mary.
Thank you, David
JIN SHIN JYUTSU IS. – the Getting to KNOW (Help) MYSELF is not intended to be a substitute for regular medical attention by the recognized medical authorities.