PROJECT NO. IV – SPECIAL SEQUENCES
Special unlocking energy revitalizing of body energy patterns:
(Any one or more of the following special sequences may be applied at any time. Let these become your art of LIVING to revitalize your energy. These constitute our daily maintenance project.)
1) Fold arms across chest
(Lightly place thumb on medial (inner) side of upper arm and fingers on lateral (outer) side of upper arm.
This aids in harmonizing breathing and digestive energy pattern.
2) Sit on both hands.
(Palm side or on back of hand, whichever seems most comfortable at the time.)
This aids in harmonizing ascending and descending energy pattern.
3) Sit on left hand (palm side or back of hand) and place right hand on LEFT shoulder. Fingers should touch top of scapula.
This aids in releasing tensions causing LEFT abdominal stress, over-eating, breathing discomforts.
4) Sit on right hand (palm side or back of hand) and place left hand on RIGHT shoulder. Fingers should touch top of scapula.
This aids in releasing tensions causing RIGHT abdominal stress, over-eating, breathing discomforts.
5) Lightly place left palm on medial (inner) side of RIGHT thigh and right palm on medial side of LEFT thigh.
This aids in harmonizing the descending energy pattern, helps release tensions causing breathing, digestive, bloat, obesity, nervous discomforts and aids in harmonizing mental ~ emotional, digestive, physical body energy functions.
6) Place fingers and thumb on back of LEFT and RIGHT knees (same side) simultaneously, just below the bend of knee (top of calves).
This aids in revitalizing overall muscular tensions.
7) Place fingers on (same side) LEFT and RIGHT base of skull simultaneously.
This aids in releasing tensions causing head, eye, general fatigue discomforts.
8) Fold hands (as in prayer) without tensing shoulders, relaxing the complete body.
This aids in releasing tensions in shoulders.
9) Revitalizing through thumbs and fingers.
a-wrap left thumb and fingers around RIGHT thumb.
b-wrap left thumb and fingers around RIGHT index finger.
c-wrap left thumb and fingers around RIGHT middle finger.
d-wrap left thumb and fingers around RIGHT ring finger.
e-wrap left thumb and fingers around RIGHT little finger.
10) Reverse No. 9 (a) through (e) for revitalizing energy for LEFT side of body discomforts.
Next time we will begin our review of Introducing Jin Shin Jyutsu Is. (continued): KNOW MYSELF IT IS, Book II by Mary Burmeister.
Thank you, Mary.
Thank you, David
JIN SHIN JYUTSU IS. – the Getting to KNOW (Help) MYSELF is not intended to be a substitute for regular medical attention by the recognized medical authorities.
Mary wrote 3 Self-Help Jin Shin Jyutsu Textbooks. It was her passion that people should know how to help themselves. With the permission of Mary’s son, David Burmeister, I will share some basic information from those books; the very same books I use when I am teaching a Self-Help class. I strongly suggest that the reader consider purchasing the three textbooks and implement the recommended flows on a daily basis. You will find Introducing Jin Shin Jyutsu Is, Book I at http://www.jsjinc.net.