The following testimonials show the benefits of this ancient Art that facilitates the body’s own healing abilities:
Upon completion of my JSJ treatment several years back, I was soooo relaxed. I can’t believe I waited until now to book another session so I may learn to help the pain I have in my foot, which ultimately is hurting my back. I know Deborah Beaton and JSJ are gonna really help me feel better. (Tina Cedeno, 201-407-3510, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A man had a heart attack and was resuscitated by medical staff and admitted to the hospital. Tests revealed a rare blood cancer that was shutting down his kidneys with excess protein and his lungs with lack of oxygen. His hemoglobin was 3. A normal male would have a hemoglobin of at least 11.5. After 3 weeks in the hospital and multiple blood transfusions he was released to home on chemotherapy. His hemoglobin count was 8. I called and asked him if he would like be to give him Jin Shin Jyutsu. He declined.. Two weeks later, he suffered another heart attack and the whole process began again. When his hemoglobin reached 8, he was released to home once again and I offered to give him Jin Shin Jyutsu. This time he accepted. Every 3rd day I went to his home and gave him the Fatigue (Trinity) Flow with one of his sons assisting me. In a week his hemoglobin had risen to 11. Another week passed and his hemoglobin rose to 13 and he was able to travel to the Mayo Clinic in Florida for assessment and a treatment plan. He gave himself daily self-help as I suggested and came to see me once a week for a few months. Then he came once every two weeks. After approximately one year passed, his cancer was in full remission and his kidneys fully functioning. Other related ailments (diabetes/gout) have also become manageable and he is once again working full time. He has not needed to see me for the last 6 months but chooses to come once every two weeks because he says he “sleeps like a baby” after a session!
- Having had multiple spinal surgeries and shoulder surgery, I myself herniated 3 more discs. After western medicine had done all it could and offered only strong pain medication and recommended surgical correction, I opted to try to allow my body to do what it does best: heal and restore itself. With my orthopedic surgeon’s guarded acceptance, I have used Jin Shin Jyutsu in combination with Network Chiropractic and weekly massage therapy and do not require medication or surgery. It has been 16 months and I am able to function fully, thought tennis is out of the question!
- A woman in a wheelchair also suffered from arthritis of her hands. After holding the fingers of each hand sequentially every night for a few days, she was able to knit once again – her favorite hobby!
- “I am the Mother of three wonderful children, and I love to share with them the stories that the teachers tell about Mary. One of their favorites is when Mary used to walk past someone, occasionally she would say the names of the Safety Energy Locks that they may need to hold. The example was given, “11 and 15. Thank you, God.” My children are always delighted by this story, and they laugh while they hold their 11 and 15s.One evening my 10 year old son, Andrew, was quite ill. He had a high fever, and he could not rest. I carried him to my table, and with a ton of faith, I listened to his pulses and began to do a 13 Flow on him. Within about 4 minutes the fever started to come down, and in just a few more minutes, Andrew just wanted to curl up and go to sleep. When I realized how powerful this all was, the tears just streamed down my face. I said to Andrew, “I think I know why Mary always says Thank you, God.” He told me in his sleepy haze that he knew why, too. He then said, “So, I guess God is here to stay.” I will always be grateful for the gift of Jin Shin Jyutsu and this very precious and insightful little boy.” (from the Main Central newsletter)
- “My husband, a medical doctor, had recurring back problems for many years, which he had treated chiropractically and through various kinds of massage. Finally, last summer his lower back totally rebelled and gave out. He slipped the disc of his fourth lumbar vertebra. For weeks he lived in great pain and fear: fear of excruciating pain, fear of having to have an operation. I worked on him sporadically for a few weeks when I had time, and he experienced some relief. But he was still worried and frightened, in a great deal of pain, and unable to move freely. Desperately, we sent the kids away for one long weekend, and I was determined to treat him twice a day for the duration. While treating him so intensely, I found myself utilizing the Main Central Flow because it runs through the center of the body, energizing the spine and total being. Through using this flow, we were able to strengthen and straighten the spine and relieve pressure on the disc. That weekend was the turning point for him. Afterward he felt he could see the light at the end of the tunnel, that he was actually on the road to full recovery.” (from the Touch of Healing)
- A teenager working in a fast-food restaurant burned his arm in a vat of hot oil. His mother placed and held her hands gently on his calves, the location specified in Jin Shin Jyutsu for help skin ailments. The next morning, not only had all signs of the burn disappeared, but his complexion had cleared as well!
- My sister occasionally has pain in her right knee that makes it uncomfortable to walk. After one session with a practitioner, she was taught to hold the painful knee gently between her hands for about 20 minutes every night and now rarely has any pain.
- When a baby sucks his thumb he is telling us what he needs: real flowing energy or digestive tract help. Thumb-sucking helps the baby’s nervous and muscular systems. As adults, we can hold the thumb and get the same result.
- My dog, Eliza, developed a tumor-like growth on her foreleg. Her vet was not overly concerned but said he would remove it surgically on her scheduled dental cleaning date (to avoid using anesthesia twice). The tumor grew over the next weeks, but again the vet assured me it was nothing to worry about. Nonetheless I worried. So I began using the prescribed Jin Shin Jyutsu technique daily and when it was time for the dental cleaning the vet was surprised to find that the growth was completely gone.
- A woman has a 9 year old standard poodle born with Addison’s disease. He has been taking steroids all his life. He recently developed breathing difficulties and, over the course of 6 weeks, endured many tests and treatments that were ineffective. The cost to her was approximately $6,000. He vet finally admitted he couldn’t help and suggested she take the dog to the veterinary college in Pennsylvania for evaluation. She called me instead. I gave Jin Shin Jyutsu flows to her dog once a week for 3 weeks and taught her what she should do on a daily basis. At the end of the 3 weeks, the lung condition had completely resolved. The cost to her was $195 for professional services and an additional $25 to purchase the Jin Shin Jyutsu book for animal companions.
Jin Shin Jyutsu is intended to complement, not replace, the advice of your own physician or other healthcare professional.
Jin Shin Jyutsu helps everything, including:
cancer, stress/fatigue, the immune system, fractures, burns/scarring, acne, addictions, muscle pain, respiratory projects, fertility, dental projects, high blood pressure….and on and on and on.
Jin Shin Jyutsu is an innate part of man’s wisdom:
Your personal harmony of body, mind and spirit rests in your own hands!